What are cookies?
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor of our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when he/she re-accesses our contents. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a particular user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
Cookies are then sorted according to a number of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active
- Session cookies : They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use elements of security while browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser to through which you access the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are Linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
With regard to the processing of data collected through analytics cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, they are unlikely to pose a risk to the privacy of users whenever they are first-party cookies, which process aggregated data for a strictly statistical purpose, which provides information about their use and includes the possibility for users to express their refusal about their use.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it.
Currently, most browsers are set by default to block the installation of advertising cookies or third parties on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate such restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in supporting advertising or third-party cookies, you can set your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that he is expressly consenting to the responsible for their use, being able to exercise his rights and revoke his consent in any time, through request to NANNYFY S.L..
Below we inform you in detail all cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, your browser settings and acceptance or rejection, all or only some of them may be installed.
- XSRF-TOKEN, for security in sending forms. Persistence: session
- _ga : Google analytics. Persistent
- _gid : Google analytics. Persistent
- already_accepted : Platform Customization, Persistent
- nannyfy_session : Platform Customization, Persistent
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to be done that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.